Monday, July 4, 2011

day 2, 7/3/11

so... I have both progressed and regressed (yes, already!) but lets start on a positive note: I have found a way to track my calories in an efficient and REAL way so that I no longer give you these "approximates" and "guesstimations" and flaky math that, to tell you the truth, I didn't even check. That is NO LONGER. On this day, I actually started using the app on my itouch called Lose It! and it is fantastic. Why haven't I used it before? It does all the math and looking up and researching for me. Is it lazier than what I was doing before? Yes. Do I care? Not at all. And I have had it all this time.

Unfortunately, my July 3rd wasn't all progress. No. In fact, I was very very naughty. First of all, i didn't post. Second of all, I didn't go to the gym. And third, I had candy. Watermelon Sour Patch Kids to be exact. And they were GLORIOUS!!!!!! And bad. Oh so bad. That one box of candy was about 360 calories! Thats a meal right there and its all empty calories. There is nothing but sugar and corn syrup and bad-for-you stuff in those wonderful little sour gummies and therefore that is a meal full of nutrients that i missed out on. That being said, i'm not going to obsess over it too much. I did walk, in high wedge shoes, to and from the east parking garage and the home depot parking lot (I had to park that far away because the town square was packed) to watch the fireworks at my town square as well as climb all the stairs to the top. And I did sort of get a "diet" plan in place. All was not lost. In fact, this not so great day (which, as I'm writing this, is yesterday) has spurred me on to do better today. Today, I was freaking Wonder Woman!

No comments: